The eSTAR system is our interactive website for residents of our condo, HOA and co-op communities. This portal helps residents communicate both with Lieberman and the association. Here, residents can make payments, place requests for service, review important documents and more. Information is accessible 24/7 in eSTAR, which is compatible with all mobile devices, including tablets.
As a homeowner at a Lieberman-managed property, eSTAR allows you to:
- Access your assessment account; review your current balance, latest payment information and account history.
- Easily place requests for service or information 24 hours a day.
- Review important documents, including your declaration, rules and regulations and association minutes and bookmark them for later access.
- Reserve the clubhouse, party room, or other amenity at your property through the new Community tab.
- Read important property announcements. You will be notified of major projects, emergency repairs, and community events. And, if you are not on the website, you will be automatically e-mailed an alert to visit the website for an important message.
As a member of the board of directors, you have exclusive access to:
- The property calendar maintained by your property manager.
- Online board action list, which is a direct result of your Board meetings.
- Internal LMS reviews and ratings of vendors.
- Effective tracking of long-term projects or proposals.
- Online financial reports include your Association’s balance sheet, statement of operations, and budget comparison report and delinquency report.
- The status on all work orders, pending and completed.
- All present and past management reports.
- Various lists and information that is easily searchable and organized, and can be printed to a PDF or exported to Excel with the click of a button.
“We pride ourselves in having communicated with our clients through a system like eSTAR for 10 years now,” said Carla Kennedy, CEO of Lieberman Management Services. “The system gives users what they want, in a way that is easier to use. This initiative is part of our larger goal to bring added value to the community management services we provide. eSTAR is only going to get better and better.”
If you belong to a property managed by Lieberman, click here to sign into or register for the new eSTAR. If you are brand new to eSTAR, register with your 5-digit code (found in your welcome letter and on the front of your coupon book), your personal e-mail address and a password of your choosing.
Having trouble logging in? Check out these instructions: Fix Login Problems
LMS is a long-standing Chicago Property Management firm, serving condo, HOA, townhome and co-op communities.